tirsdag den 31. marts 2015

Currently Loving: H&M!

I recently went to H&M without any money on my bank account, and was pretty surprised how i wanted everything in the store!
I feel like with H&M, they either hit or miss. And i feel like this time it's a hit! I only picked up a black tee and a nude bra, as that was was i needed, but i wanted to show you some of the things i've been lusting!



I'm loving all of it! I wish could get it all. Also wanted to show you my outfit:
You can't tell but i was wearing leather leggings from H&M, with a ASOS tee, jacket and bag and my trusty Adidas superstars! As said, i only got a black tee and a bra from H&M, but i also got the prettiest flowers so cheap! 
So gorgeous! I love flowers so i had to get them. 

Hope you liked this post, let me know which items you are loving!

Lots of love, Rikki





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!