lørdag den 31. januar 2015

My Most Worn Items This Winter


1: An oversized coat in creme/white: The one on the picture isn't the one i have, but it's very similar. I've been wearing my ASOS one almost everyday and i love it. It looks good with everything and can really make an outfit.
2: A pair of knee ripped jeans in black: Of course. I wear mine pretty much everyday. They go with everything and i think everyone needs a pair of these!
3. A black turtle neck: A classic for winter. Absolute love them. I have a few in different fabric and i love and wear them very often. 
4: A black and white top: Uuhhh, love love love this! I got mine earlier this month from Zara and i think it's so cute. Funny enough everything above is black and white, but that's cause they are my favorite colors. Love me some stripes.
5: Knee boots: I got these for Christmas and unfortunately i haven't been wearing them that much, but that's simply because i don't wear them to school and i do nothing on the weekends. But every chance i have to wear them, i do! I love them. 
6: Adidas Superstars: These are everywhere and also in my shoe closet. So happy i got these, they look great with everything and are super comfy. 

Lots of love, Rikki xx


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!