tirsdag den 25. november 2014

Turtle Neck & Striped Trousers


















(Sweater: My moms old - Trousers: Message - Shoes: Topshop - Sunglasses: H&M - Bag: ASOS)

I'm back with an outfit! It's been a while, but i simply just haven't had the time. I've been feeling better lately, and i'm so excited for Christmas! Next week is gonna be busy, then the week after that i'm going to Flesburg with my school, which i'm super excited about. Then another busy week and then i'm on Christmas break! 
Hope you like this outfit and if you're wondering why the sun was shining, i honestly don't know, it's been rainy and windy the last week. Lucky me!

Lots of love, Rikki xx 

Follow me on Instagram / Follow me on Tumblr / Follow me on BlogLovin / Subscribe to my Youtube / Follow my Twitter

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!