søndag den 12. oktober 2014

The Famous Brandy Dress













(Dress: Brandy Melville - Shoes: Zara - Hat: H&M)

I picked up this very famous tee dress while in London. It was my first time in a Brandy Melville and i loved it. Very California girl vibe. I choose the Blue/white striped one, over the black/white striped one, as this was the last blue dress left and i felt like i already had too much black in my closet. It's a bit short and it's one size. Hate when it's one size. But oh well, i just had to get it. It is the softest dress i own. I always make sure i'm wearing cycle shorts underneath, as you know, it's so short it may show a little.
I haven't been posting much lately, as i haven't been feeling very good. But more information is coming up in another post, coming soon, which has nothing to do with fashion or beauty!

Lots of love, Rikki xx








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!