fredag den 1. august 2014

Everyday Summer Makeup!

Hello guys! I have a beauty post here for you today. It's basically my everyday summer makeup, except the eyeliner, haven't had time to do that everyday! It's kinda Kylie Jenner inspired, and i actually filmed a tutorial, but i didn't like it enough to post it!



(Benefit Primer - Barry M Foundation - Garnier BB Cream - Real Techniques Buffing Brush)

So I start by applying some primer to make my foundation last all day. It's really hot in Denmark at the moment, so i've been addicted to primer! I then mix my bb cream and foundation to get the right color and apply it with a buffing brush. 

(Collection Consealer - YSL Concealer)

I then apply my Collection concealer on any red spots and my YSL one under my eyes.


(Eyelure Lashes - MAC Black Track - Urban Decay Naked 2 "Bootycall" - Loreal Mascara)

I looove bootycall and have been wearing it all the time. I'm also addicted to individual lashes, i've been using the medium and short ones, and i love them! They are knot free so you don't have to use them with eyeliner and it's amazing.

(Wet N Wild Bronzer - Rimmel London Powder)

Need bronzer when you're pale like me! And powder as well cause i have very oily skin.

(MAC Stripdown - Elizabeth Arden lip pencil)

I love mixing these 2 lip liners. They are both quite soft so i start by lining my lips with the mac pencil and then softing it with my finger. Then apply some of the purple lip pencil and taadaa:


There you go! Hope you liked this different kind of post, let me know what you think!

Lots of love, Rikki xx









1 kommentar:

  1. I love this make up look! Stay Matte is my holy grail when it comes to make up. I'm also inspired to try a cat eye now. Beautiful!
    Ps:Rikki, I nominated you for a Liebster Award which is basically a fun way to learn more about budding bloggers all over the web! http://buzzbootsandberries.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    SvarSlet