torsdag den 3. juli 2014

Pretty Florals











(Dress: H&M - Shoes: River Island)

Hello there. So i'm currently on a festival called Roskilde Festival. It's in my city and live very closely, so i sleep at home. It's very dirty and nasty out there, so i prefer sleeping in my own bed and not in a tent. I love it out there, just enjoying the music, drinking a beer and being with people you love. It officially starts today (thursday) and names like Outkast, The Rolling Stones and Bastille are playing tonight. I'm so so excited! As you probably figured out, this outfit isn't one i wore this week or today or whatever. I wore it a while ago at my grandmas birthday, so i just recreated it for you guys.

Hope you have a lovely summer day.

Lots of love, Rikki xx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!