onsdag den 11. juni 2014

Casual On The Faroe Islands













(Tee: H&M - Jeans: Topshop - Shoes: Nike - Hat: ASOS)

So i'm back from the Faroe Islands! Yaaay! I had such an amazing time seeing all the beautiful places and the gorgeous nature, as well as seeing my family that i haven't seen since i was 8. I was there for 5 days and i came back 2 days ago! Unfortunately i picked up a cold while being there and I am now in bed, resting and trying to get better. I will be editing a vlog about my trip very soon, and i'll try to post all of the pictures i took of the nature to dropbox, so if you are interested you can see.

These pictures are from the first proper day we were there. Meaning the day after we arrived. We were driving for a while and then seeing a place my dad used to go, when he was younger, so i decided to go for something casual and comfy. Also excuse my no makeup face! Luckily i'm beginning to like myself more and more and have been trying to wear as little makeup when doing stuff like this. 
I decided to also add a few pictures form the nature, so that it wasn't just me posing. It wasn't planned that i was gonna take outfit pictures, but my parents wanted to take some pictures of me and i decided to use them for this! I feel so blessed and happy that i got to experience this beauty and feel the amazing culture op there. 

Hope you're all having a lovely day/night.

Lots of love, Rikki xx


I HAVE A NEW VIDEO UP ON MY YOUTUBE. IT'S A PERRIE EDWARDS GET THE LOOK! CLICK HERE TO WATCH

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!