mandag den 12. maj 2014

Pop Of Coral











(Top: UO - Trousers: Message - Shoes: Bianco)

Hi dears. A bit of a different outfit today! The beautiful lace top i'm wearing is probably my favorite top in my closet. It's really pretty, flattering and, of course, black. My trousers are from Message and are the most comfortable trousers i own. Other than my joggers of course. They are a bit too big, since i'm quite short, but it's all good! With heels, they're fine. That brings me to the next item. My shoes! I'm wearing these patent coral platform heels from a danish (i think) shoe store and are actually quite old. I really wanted them in black for my birthday, but with velvet details instead of patent but they sold out:( Reason why i wanted them is because they are so easy and comfy to walk in. The platform makes them feel like you're wearing kitten heels. For me at least. I actually love wearing heels and wear them a lot when i'm not in school, but i realized i don't have that many outfits with heels! 
Hope you like this sorta different outfit today, a big thank you to Emilie Bruun for taking these pictures!

Lots of love, Rikki

4 kommentarer:

  1. Loving the color of your heels! They go great with the all black ensemble!!

    xxkelly

    SvarSlet
  2. Love love love! You look fabulous!

    SvarSlet