fredag den 30. maj 2014

My Top Five: Lipsticks!


Hello guys! This is going to be the first of many 'My Top Five' post. This will be about lipstick since it's one of my favorite things to paint on my face. Let's just get to it.

#5: Rimmel London Kate Moss 20





I love this fuchsia pink color so much! I'm normally not a big fan of pink lipsticks, but i love the brightness in this and am such a fan of the Kate Moss lipsticks. Amazing consistency and the smell is really good. These never dry out your lips, doesn't on mine anyways!

#4: M.A.C Stripdown Lip Pencil





This isn't actually a lipstick, but i use it like if it was. I love this pencil as it's not as drying as other pencils tends to be and the color is so different and pretty. I like reds and bright colors the most, but this is one of the few color i actually really like on me. 

#3 Topshop Depth





This next one is a purple one. I recently got it, but i have been wearing it non stop ever since. I am in love, pretty much. Purple just looks good on everyone and this color is so nice with just a natural eye and i love it. Topshop makes some really nice lipsticks!

#2 Rimmel London Kate Moss 107





And here is the famous 107 lipstick from the Kate Moss collection. Absolutely such a beautiful color and i have worn it so much it's unreal. It will just always look good, to be honest. Such an amazing lipstick, which is why i've used to much, as you probably can see! Again, the Kate Moss lipstick are amazing and i recommend this a 100 times!

#1 M.A.C Ruby Woo



And here is my absolute favorite lipstick of right now! Red is my favorite lip color and this is the ultimate red. So matte, which i love, and just the perfect color. Ugh cannot even begin to describe my love for this. Also, it stays on forever. You can eat spaghetti all you want (yes, i have tried this) and it still looks perfect. Recommend!

Hope you liked this beauty post, let me know what you thought and what you would like to see!

Lots of love, Rikki xx



7 kommentarer:

  1. I loved this post Rikki! The top 5 idea is awesome, and I can't wait for the next in the series.
    PS Isn't KM 107 just amazing??

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you :) And yes! I feel like it's that one lipstick that every girl owns/should own! xx

      Slet
  2. Love all of these! The last two look especially gorgeous on you!

    xxkelly

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for always being so lovely Kelly! xx

      Slet
  3. love the lip colors!!!

    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. Thanks for this post! I think I'll be looking for that Kate Moss.. such a great color!!!

    http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No problem! And yes, you won't regret buying it! xx

      Slet