onsdag den 14. maj 2014

Love Clothing Wish list!

Hey guys, lately i've been lusting over some of www.loveclothing.com's items. I've been familiar with their website for a while, but it wasn't until i started getting a tiny bit obsessed with their blog loveclothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk.

They sell their own brand and also other brands like MinkPink, Motel Rocks, Levi's and do not even get me started on their beautiful Jeffrey Campbell shoes.
I made a wish list that i wan't to share with you, take a look!






How amazing are these pieces? I'd say my favorite things are:

  • Row 1, dress 3
  • Row 2, Jumpsuit 1, Tee 2
  • Row 3, all of the items!
  • Row 4, Shoes 1 (omgggg)
  • Row 5, Shoes 2 (again, omggg)

I love love love Jeffrey Campbell's shoes with the large heels! I think they are so special and different and just lovely. Be sure to check out their website HERE and also check out their amazing sale!

Hope you're having a lovely day, i'll see you all later!

Lots of love, Rikki xx


2 kommentarer: