onsdag den 21. maj 2014

Cream Daisies














(Top: H&M - Skirt: Forever21 - Shoes: Boohoo - Bag: ASOS)

So sorry for not posting this earlier, school has been crazy busy and everyday when I get home I literally just sleep and watch New Girl and does nothing else, cause i'm so tired! The weather is amazing though, so many outfits to come! Also, I'm going to the Faroe Islands in 2 weeks exactly, to visit my family and everything and I will try to do a lot of outfits up there and maybe a vlog?
It's gorgeous up there so I thought I would share it with you guys! 

This outfit has been a favorite for the spring so far. It's so not black. Which is what I call my spring/summer clothes, cause I always just wear black. This top, that you've already seen, goes perfectly with the white daisies on my F21 skirt. To add more colour, I wore this cute pastel green bunny bag from ASOS. It's so cute and practical and I love it!

Lots of love, Rikki xx


4 kommentarer:

  1. This is SO cute! Loving the print on your skirt and can I please say that you are so pretty!!

    Have fun on your Holiday! Most definitely would be interested in seeing a vlog if you happen to catch any footage!

    xxkelly

    http://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you thank you! I think i will do a vlog actually, but i can't promise anything! xx

      Slet