fredag den 23. maj 2014

Casual Camel










(Top: F21 - Skirt: Topshop - Shoes: Nike - Hat: ASOS)

Back with a new outfit - and a new haircolour! Yaaay! Starting with the hair, it's not done yet, i need to dye it one more time because the brown hair turned kinda ginger. I really like it though!

To my outfit. My new Roshe Run's from Nike are my new favorite shoes ever. So happy I got them! They are so very comfy and they just look so nice with pretty much everything. I've been wearing them non stop ever since I got them. My hat from ASOS, is also my new favorite item. I got it 2 days ago and I love it! I had, had my eye on it for a long time, but it was sold out! The other day though, I saw it said low in stock so i was quick to get it! I love love love it and i will wear the hell out of it. Especially for the festival I'm going to! It's really pretty and i love it. 

Hope you like this quick post, comment below what you thought and what you want to see! Maybe a beauty post? My everyday makeup? Anything, i need ideas!

Lots of love, Rikki xx





6 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely outfit! I really need to get one of those retro halter tops! You look lovely as usual!

    And yes, most definitely would be interested in seeing your every day makeup!

    xxkelly

    http://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you thank you thank you :) xx

      Slet
  2. great outfit, I really want a top like yours for summer!

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should get one, i love mine! x

      Slet
  3. Wow! Thats such a great outfit! You look lovely!!

    SvarSlet