mandag den 5. maj 2014

Baby Blue At Christiansborg













 (Top: BikBok - Shorts: Zara - Cardigan: BikBok - Shoes: Boohoo)

How are you all? Hope you're doing well! This outfit is probably as much color you'll get on me, if we don't count lipstick. If you follow me on Tumblr or Twitter, you'd know that in April, i was an intern in the clothing store BikBok for a week. It's something we have to do for school. It was amazing, i had the best time and met some amazing people! Lucky me, i got 40% off all their stuff, so i obviously had to get some stuff. I got summer things only, and lots of pastels as it's my latest obsession. That and my fisherman sandals. 
These pictures are taken by my wonderful friend, Emilie Bruun. She has taken pictures of me before and she's great! Her links will be down there somewhere! it was a nice springy day in Copenhagen and we got a lot of nice pictures! I have this bad habit of always looking down on pictures, but it's honestly because i can't take it serious and i feel ridiculous getting my picture taking! Especially cause it was one of my friends who took the pictures.
Anyway, i hope you like this spring/summer inspired outfit, you can't expect 2 other outfits that Emilie took pictures of!


She did a vlog with me in it HERE so check that out!

Lots of love, Rikki xx



6 kommentarer:

  1. Love this outfit! That camisole is gorgeous and so perfect for summer!

    xxkelly

    SvarSlet
  2. Love this outfit, the baby blue is just so nice! Also your hair is lovely as well :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! I'm actually going to dye it on thursday haha, but thank you :) xx

      Slet
  3. Love it honey! The cardigan is gorgeous! x

    SvarSlet