tirsdag den 15. april 2014

Still Not Spring











(Top: F21 - Cardigan: Primark - Jeans: Topshop - Boots: Docs)

Hello everyone! How are you all? I'm back with yet another outfit post!

This is the outfit i wore yesterday for going to lunch with my best friend and just hanging out! As you can see based on my outfit, the weather wasn't that great. It was actually so windy and rainy. :(. Because of that, i decided to wear my docs and my big navy blue cardigan. Underneath i am wearing 1/3 of my halter neck crop tops from Forever 21. This one is blue and white striped and so cute! Also obviously wearing my new jeans from ASOS (also featured here) as they are my new faves! They are a bit too big, especially with crop tops, but i don't mind. It makes them comfy! I decided to get the pictures taken inside, because i feel like i never seem to do that! 
Me and brother are currently home alone, since my parents are in Sweden, so we are just enjoying it and messing up the house a bit! So don't mind that hehe. 

Hope you liked the outfit, please let me know what you think! 

Lots of love, Rikki xx

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love love LOVE the halter top! I seriously need to get my hands on one! They are perfect for the spring and really fun!

    Love this outfit, so cozy.

    Also, I couldn't help but notice how giant that cup is! Wow!

    xxkelly

    http://sandysatisfashion.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes they are! Thank you. Yes it's like the size of my head haha! xx

      Slet
  2. Lovely outfit!! Been dying to get myself a pair of Docs, just hesitant due to the price.. xx
    Libby

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! Yea i know the feeling but they are so worth it! xx

      Slet