tirsdag den 1. april 2014

New In: Boohoo Fisherman Sandals





I've been seeing Fisherman sandals on everyone recently and i've been loving it! I've been 
wanting a pair of these kinds of sandals for such a long time, so i'm so happy i finally got a pair!

These are white ones (obviously) from Boohoo. They're really pretty and comfortable to walk in! 
Been getting compliments about them already!

I made some Polyvore sets on how i would style these shoes for spring, take a look!






Follow me on Polyvore HERE

Obviously as you can see, pastels are all in this ss season. I've been loving pastels as well as white!
And can we talk about how cute those pink ripped knee jeans are from Topshop??!

If you noticed the same bag in some of the sets, it's because it's my newest obsession.
Ahh i just want a white bag and i sure wouldn't mind it being a Chanel bag! My wallet would mind, though. 
If you like the shoes, get em' HERE

Hope you liked this little post! Let me know what you think

Lots of love, Rikki xx

4 kommentarer:

  1. All those sets are perfect! Can't wait to see what else you decide to do with them! Looking forward to outfit posts!

    xxkelly

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww thank you! My tripod is currently broken, but i need to purchase a new one soon so i can get an outfit up! xx

      Slet
  2. ahhh! love those sandals.

    i've followed you on bloglovin' hope you can follow me back too :)



    charlotte x
    www.clxo.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet