lørdag den 19. april 2014

Lush Haul!

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to make this blog post!

I am absolutely obsessed with taking baths and pampering myself. Therefore is Lush an amazing store for me! I recently bought a few things from there, take a look!:



The Sacred Truth Face Mask


I looove this mask, it's so nice and fresh feeling! I've used it 2 times and it's amazing!

Get it HERE!

Rose Jam Bubble Bar


I've used about half of this and it made my bath look so cute and pink. It smells amazing and i love it.
You don't necessarily need half for a bath, but i did cause i wanted it very pink! Also used this in my recent youtube video HERE

Get it HERE

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar


I am yet to use this, but it smells amazing and the little flower it too cute!

Get it HERE!

Rose Queen Bath Bomb


I haven't used this yet, but i'm so excited to! I only bought one bath bomb so i wanted to save it, but
i bought five today in Sweden (haul coming next week!) so i'll be sure to use it soon! 
It, like all the other things, smell amazing. There is a little flower in it, so when you use it, the flowers comes out and floats.

Get it HERE

Hope you liked this little haul, i have much more stuff coming next week! Be excited!

Lots of love, Rikki xx

2 kommentarer:

  1. love the pictures on your blog
    great sense of fashion

    http://soniaamponsah.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo
    Sonia

    SvarSlet