søndag den 27. april 2014

A Little Pink Number






(Jumpsuit: Topshop - Fedora: MissGuided - Shoes: Boohoo)

Hello there! In celebration of my Tumblr's 1 years birthday, here is a springy look for you all! I'm wearing this beautiful light pink jumpsuit from Topshop, that i've worn before HERE. It's so so comfortable and pretty. It's a bit formal, so i haven't been wearing it that much, but i wore it yesterday for a confirmation!
Obviously i've also been wearing my fedora. It's just such a great accessory and yea i love it. As well as my fisherman sandals, that i told you, you're going to see a lot this s/s season! I honestly can't believe i've been on tumblr for a year - wow! Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome and great! I love you!

Lots of love, Rikki xxx

4 kommentarer:

  1. That jumpsuit looks soooo good on you! Love the color of it; perfect for spring!

    And I seriously need to get one of those floppy fedora's!

    xxkelly

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Kelly! You really do, it's my ultimate statement piece for this season! xx

      Slet