søndag den 16. marts 2014

Back to the 90's








(Top: F21 / Shorts: ASOS / Shoes: Converse / Sunglasses: F21 / Coat: Topshop / Scrunchie: UO)

Hello lovelies! I am back with another outfit. This one inspired by the 90's!

It's not massively 90's looking, but it is inspired by it. From my halter neck crop top, long boyfriend blazer to my velvet scrunchie. I love love love the 90's style and have been incorporating a lot of inspired items into my outfits, recently. It's all about the crop tops, so it's very appropriated for spring/summer. 
I was wearing nude tights btw. It's not that hot here yet haha. I'm not very good with putting color into my wardrobe, but love the new pastel trend. I'm slowly building up a summer wardrobe and i wanna have as much pastel in there as possible! I'm not sure if you can see my sunglasses, but they are pastel pink. I just got them and i'm obsessed with them.

My new navy blue coat is all i've been wearing tbh. I'm just so obsessed with it and i'm so glad i got it!

Lots of love, Rikki xx

Follow me on Instagram / Follow me on Tumblr / Follow me on BlogLovin / Subscribe to my Youtube / Follow my Twitter

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is so cute! I have been really wanting a crop top like that and there is one on Forever21 that I am thinking about getting... did you purchase this one recently? What is the sizing like?

    Love that coat!

    xxkelly

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! Yea just the other day actually. The sizing is just like F21's other tops really, true to size! I always get crop tops a size larger though xx

      Slet