søndag den 2. februar 2014

January Favorites!


1. Sprays
One Direction Our Moment - I recently got this perfume as a gift, and i love it. I prefer perfumes to be sweet and this is just the perfect smell. 
Bastiste Dry Shampoo Blush - My hair has been getting quite greasy lately, and to avoid having hair looking like Harry Styles', i've been using my Bastiste Dry Shampoo up. It's amazing and the best dry shampoo i've ever tried. I recommend!
Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Moonlight Dream - While in America, i picked up a fragrance mist from VS and i've been wearing non stop ever since. I love love love the smell of it and i can't get enough of it. I fear the day i'll run out!

2. Beauty
Garnier BB Cream for oily skin - This is my all time favorite bb cream. I was gonna switch my makeup routine up, but i can't seem to stop using this bb cream. It's amazing and light and looks super natural and i love it to death.
Little Mix For Collection Jade's Mascara - My mom bought this in London and i got it as an advent gift. At first i wasn't loving it, as it's a very cheap and well, not the best quality product. But i decided to give it a try again and now i'm loving it! It's making my lashes really long. The only con is the smell though.
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 - I've had this for a long time, and i've worn it loooaads of times, but i'm loving it for fall/winter time. It's the perfect dark red and i recommend it! 

3. Clothes & Shoes
Forever 21 Burgundy Moto Jacket - This jacket, oh my. I'm in love with it. It's an oversized faux leather jacket, and i cannot get over how beautiful it is. It's kinda too cold to wear at the moment, but that hasn't stopped me. With a big scarf, a hoodie underneath and some gloves, it's fine!
Topshop Joni Jeans Blue - Love love love these jeans! Super comfy and cute. They're kinda more like jeggins, but they are perfect. I've noticed that i wear a lot of dresses/skirts/shorts and not so many jeans, but because of the weather, i've been trying to wear more jeans and these have been my favorite!
Dr. Martens 1460 boots - My feet would not be alive without these boots. I wear them quite literally everyday. They are warm, cute and practical, you know cause of the snow. They are my all time favorite boots and i know i'm gonna wear them till they die.

4. Favorite Trend
Fedora hats! I've been loving fedora hats for a long long time, but have been hesitating on buying on. I finally picked up my card and bought the hat in the middle. I received it just the other day, and i can't wait for the weather to get better so i can wear it! I love it so so much!

5. Reading 
Teen Vogue w/ Ariana Grande on the cover - While in America i picked up some magazines and when i saw Ariana on the cover of a Teen Vogue i got it straight away. Ari is my favorite singer and i love the magazine! I've read it so many times already hehe.
Seventeen Magazine Kylie Jenner Prom Edition - Prom. That says it all. We don't have prom in Denmark, but that doesn't mean i'm not obsessed with it. Oh how i love looking at prom dresses and imagining going. I love Kylie as well, so it's perfect! I love looking at all the pretty dresses in the magazine.
Miranda Kerr Treasure Yourself - This book is amazing. I got to as entertainment for my plane ride and i love it. Such a beautiful message and her words are so inspirational. I'd recommend a thousand times!

Hope you enjoy my January Favorites post! This will be one of many.

Lots of love, Rikki xx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!